Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Grandma Egbert Comes Home!

Today we met Grammy during her lunch break. Grammy had work a really long time today so she needed a break to see the girls! Haley dressed in her Diva "fur" coat and was the talk of the town! Everyone kept stopping me to say how cute she was :)
Grandma Egbert was released from the hospital today. We are so glad she is feeling better! This afternoon we went over to see her once she had gotten settled. Grandma was so happy to be able to hold Haley for a bit! Haley spent some time visiting with Grammy before we headed home to eat and play a little before bedtime. The evening ended with Uncle calling and telling Mom the greatest news ever - Legally Blond is coming to town next February! Woo-hoo! I can not wait to see it! I am always harassing Uncle telling him that if it ever came to town he HAD to take me...looks like my annoying nature has paid off again! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so HAPPY that Grandma Egbert is home! It was so much fun to see my girls and luch and it made it easier to last at work all day and night!

    ReplyDelete