Monday, June 29, 2009

Dad On Duty!

Today Dad stayed home with the girl while Mom spent nearly the entire day running errands and getting chores done! I took a photo of my two girls this morning because they looked so cute loving each other on the couch in their PJs.
I told Dad that he better take some more photos or else I was going to make him write the blog tonight - it worked!
Not too many but better than none & he got some great ones of both girls so I can not complain.
Dad & the Daughters spent most of the day at home - Alex did some chores, Dad did some work & Haley did some playing :) Once Mom came home we had Emily come over to spend the night.
Emily & Alex took Haley on a walk to the park and played with her most of the evening.
They are such cute girls and they love being with Haley - can't ask for much more than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment