Friday, June 19, 2009

Bonneville

Today Mom was treated with a day of ultimate relaxation. Merinell is visiting from Napa and she took me to Bonneville Resort.
We took hot mineral baths in these cool tubs. Then we had body wraps. So relaxing. After we walked around the resort and looked at all the cool fountains and gorgeous trees.
It was so beautiful.
We sat in the great room with a HUGE fireplace and had a glass of wine before having a massage.
Oh so nice! She really pampered me!
We had a great dinner and were able to chat. It is always nice talking with her. Despite the complete luxury of the day I still have to say the best part of the day was coming home - as I got to the door Haley was inside having a complete screaming crying meltdown...she stopped the moment she saw me :) Makes a Momma's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment