Sunday, May 10, 2009

My 1st Mother's Day

I had a fantastic 1st Mother's Day :) Roy (with a little help from Grandma) got me a new digital camera :) It is pretty neat! It is really small and takes great photos so I am a happy Mom (and you will all be happy blog readers ;) This afternoon we met Grammy, Papa, Uncle, Aunt Kate & Uncle Rich at Alameda Brew House for lunch. I had salmon Caesar (making Uncle barf, again) and it was super yummy! Aunt Kate made me the neatest scrapbook for Haley's first year with us. It is all decorated except for the photos so I am excited to print some out! It is nice to have the album all ready - huge relief I tell ya! Thanks for the album & planning a great lunch!We met Grandma & Grandpa Egbert for dinner tonight since they ended up not being able to come to lunch. Haley had a hectic but fun day! She even discovered something I found out a long time ago - Papa's face is pretty cool to play with ;) It was so fun to spend a great day with my two beautiful girls and all my loving family - I am truly blessed.

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful pictures! That camera is super. I think this has been an incredible Mother's Day for all of us. Thanks

    ReplyDelete