Saturday, May 23, 2009

Multnomah County Fair

Today we took Haley, Alex, & Grandma to the Multnomah County Fair (Shoe & Hayden met us there too!) Shoe took this photo of us (although I am not sure why she did not tell me I looked like a tard...)The three older kids got ride bracelets and spent the day riding the rides and hanging out. The adults & Haley took off and explored the fair :) Haley helped Mom & Auntie Shoe feed the animals in the petting zoo! Haley liked looking at the ducks :)Dad milked a "cow" (at Mom's insistence) Before we left Grandma took Haley on the carousel. Haley seemed to love it. Every once in a while Haley would go past and get a glimpse of Roy & I and she would get excited and start smiling - it was so cute! Roy and I played a ball toss game and won three medium prizes (because we rock) - there was one for Grandma, one for Haley & one for Mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment