Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dinner With Uncle

Makenna came over this morning again. The girls had a great time playing together as always! I was sitting on the couch eating an english muffin with cream cheese and Makenna was eating a string cheese, I looked over and noticed that she kept dipping her string cheese in my cream cheese and sucking it off :) Kristine said "Just like my girl to dip cheese in cheese" :)
Tonight I met RJ at DiNicolas Italian restaurant. I have been looking forward to having dinner with Uncle since we planned it. Talking to Uncle always helps me organize my thoughts and plan the next steps I need to take. He is a great calming influence in my life and I feel so fortunate to have him in my circle of support! Haley loves Uncle too! They always have so much fun together! I love watching the mutual admiration. I love seeing Uncle laugh and gush over my sweet girl :)

2 comments:

  1. I think they really "delight" in each other! What a couple of very happy people they are! What's Uncle laughing so hard about? Did Haley just let one fly? She looks so proud of herself!

    ReplyDelete