Friday, March 27, 2009

The Easter Bunny Stakeout & Birthday Hug Delivery

So I apologize in advance for being slightly crazy, but I am. I have been on an Easter Bunny stakeout at the local malls trying to find the cutest Easter Bunny for Haley's photo. Today we went and had lunch with Granny & Aunt Alex at Washington Square so I could see the rabbit (hey, I want to make an informed decision.) It ended up being the same rabbit as Lloyd Center (which so far is the winning look.) Oh well, at least we got to spend a fun day with Grammy!
After our afternoon with Grammy we stopped by and said "hi" to Uncle and his nurse Hannah. It was Hannah's birthday this week and she had requested Haley hugs as a gift...how could we refuse? Mom was a dip and did not take any pictures but I MUST keep the streak alive so I posted a blog anyway :) As a courtesy I chose two photos of the girl I have not posted on the blog before :)

1 comment:

  1. Love that bubbles girl! One of my favorite pictures. It's so nice to see both of my Egbert grandchildren in one picture.

    ReplyDelete