Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Fun Day

So I intended on taking photos for everyone (I know, I know ANOTHER excuse) but apparently my camera works better when I bring the battery and storage card...of well! Mom & Haley had a really fun morning today though - we went and played with babies! Mom & Haley headed over to Stacy & Steve's house today to visit their new bundle of joy Colleen Corinne Smith! She is so sweet and cute! Definitely has her Mommy's eyes and it looks like she has Daddy's eyes - she is sure to be a brilliant beauty with folks like hers! Lyric & Robyn also came by :) I love being able to see Lyric so much! He is as cute as ever and so alert! Haley liked pointing at the babies and wandering around trying to get into mischief. It was really fun to sit around with my girlfriends and our kids - such a change from just a few years ago! After a fun afternoon Mom & Haley headed home and BOTH took a nap before getting ready to go to Uncle's with Alex for Swedish Meatballs and stories from Africa! Dinner was great and RJ had some neat stories about his trip. Haley got a little cranky from her long day so we called it a night. I was really disappointed to not have my camera because Haley wore her SUPER cute U of O cheerleader outfit (for her favorite Uncle) and looked super adorable but I will get photos of her in it soon for everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment